Terms & Conditions
1. What are your delivery charges?
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- €5 within Ireland and Northern Ireland on orders up to €75
- Free within Ireland and Northern Ireland on orders over €75
- UK €10
- Rest of the world €15
2. How long will delivery take?
Delivery of goods normally takes between 2-5 working days after an order is placed with us. If for some reason we are unable to process your order within the quoted time period – for example if an item you have ordered is out of stock, a specific ring size is unavailable or a ring size or product has to be special ordered in – we will contact you to advise on how long you can expect delivery to take by email to the email provided to us at the time of order.
3. What is your policy for returns and exchanges?
- NevilleJewellers.com operates a 14-day exchange or refund policy.
- Our refund policy is exclusive to our online store.
- All goods must be returned unworn, in original packaging with green tag still attached in original condition and accompanied by proof of purchase.
- Refunds and exchanges by post.
- Should you wish to exchange or receive a refund on an item please return the item to the address below by post* within 14 days of receiving your order. All goods must be returned unworn, in original packaging with green tag still attached in original condition and accompanied by proof of purchase.
- Web Department, Neville Ltd, Unit 22, Blackpool Shopping Centre, Cork.
- Please note if you want a refund you will have to send the item back to the address stated above. Refunds CAN NOT be processed through any Neville Jewellers store.
- Our refund policy is exclusive to our online store due to the nature of online shopping and the fact that the item may vary in size or colour to the customers expectations.
- Neville Jewellers are not responsible for any items lost in transit while being returned to us. To ensure your items are covered for any loss or damage and that their journey back is recorded, we advise that all items are returned to us by registered post.
- Exchanges only through stores.Alternatively, you may return the item(s) to any of our 5 Neville Jewellers stores, with proof of purchase, for a 14-day exchange. You will be able to receive a direct exchange or credit note but will not be able to receive a refund by this method of return. Please make sure you bring with you the receipt of purchase that was emailed to you at the time of purchase.
- For hygiene reasons we regret that we cannot accept the exchange of earrings. This does not affect your statutory rights.
4. Do you offer an engraving service?
Engraving is available and items that can be engraved include watches (back), flat disc pendants, identity bracelets, identity bangles and pens. This service can normally take up to 10 working days and will need to be arranged by calling (021) 4223892. Please note not all watches and jewellery can be engraved. Our instore team will be able to advise you if the item is unsuitable.
5. Is gift wrapping available?
Neville Jewellers dispatch all our fine jewellery in our beautiful gift wrapping. Each item will be carefully packaged in one of our gorgeous presentation boxes that will protect your precious purchase.
All of our branded jewellery and watches are supplied in each brand’s own box or pouch and places in a branded gift bag where available.
6. Are the products pictured actual size?
Products pictured on the website are not actual size. Images have been enlarged to show a more accurate view of each item. Actual size can be derived from the dimensions - height and width – provided with each product description.
7. Which payment methods do you accept?
Online payments are accepted through credit and debit card transactions. We accept payments from all major credit cards, Laser Card and Visa Debit cards.
8. How do I measure my ring size?
We advise you have your finger size measured in one of our Neville Jewellers stores. Call into any branch and a member of our team will be delighted to help you find your ring size. As different styles of ring can vary in size, please specify what type of ring you would like to be measured for i.e.Wedding ring or dress/engagement ring.
9. Are Neville Jewellers diamonds from traceable sources?
At Neville Jewellers we subscribe to the Kimberly Process (KP) www.kimberlyprocess.com, a joint initiative between governments, industry and society which restricts the flow of Conflict Diamonds, used in the financing of wars against legitimate governments. KP uses traceability through systems in order to ensure that rough diamonds are shipped via tamper proof methods and are government certified as conflict free. Under this process, shipments lacking legitmate certification will be rejected or impounded. As the diamonds continue their journey through the market they are further certified as compliant with the Kimberly Process. We insist that all our diamond suppliers subscribe to the Kimberly Process and state this on their supply documentation. Hence we warrant that all diamonds sold by Neville Jewellers come from suppliers that adhere to the Kimberly Process.
10. When buying a diamond engagement ring, how do I determine my budget?
A Neville Jewellers sales assistant will be happy to work within your budget.
11. What should I consider when purchasing diamonds?
The more you know, the more easily you can distinguish between an ordinary stone and an exceptional one. We are pleased to share with you our experience and guiding in making this important purchase. For detailed information on what to consider, visit any Neville Jewellers store.
12. Which ‘C’ is the most important?
A diamond's quality depends on a combination of all the four ‘C's.’ However at Neville Jewellers we believe the most important of these is colour because it determines the brilliance, fire and overall beauty of your diamond.
13. What are birthstones?
Birthstones are gemstones that are associated with each calendar month (they are not associated with star signs). They may be precious stones - those rare and expensive gems such as diamonds, emeralds, rubies, pearls, and sapphires - or semi-precious, which includes practically all the others such as ameythst, opal and bloodstone.
In each case they are considered lucky for their particular months and are listed below.
14. What are traditional anniversary gifts?
15. Social Media Terms & conditions
1. The promoter is Neville Jewellers Ltd whose registered office is at Blackpool Shopping Centre Blackpool, Cork, Ireland.
2. The competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 16 years or over except employees of Neville Jewellers Ltd.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The prize must be collected in person at any of our branches. Where this is not possible the winner is liable to pay for any postage and/or packaging costs. Neville Jewellers does not accept any liability for any items lost in the post/in transit that are not collected in person in any of our stores.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be detailed online. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. Neville Jewellers Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
10 The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11 The prize varies with each competition. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12 Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received. by an independent adjudicator appointed by Neville Jewellers Ltd.
13 The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook or text within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14 The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected. Prizes must be collected in Neville Jewellers Ltd stores and accompanied with a form of ID.
15 The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16 By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17 The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Irish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18 Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
CARING FOR JEWELLERY
How do I clean and care for my jewellery?
Over time, fine jewellery can become a family heirloom if it is cared for properly. Dust, pollution and daily wear all contribute to wear and tear of gemstones. The surface of gold, platinum and silver jewellery can become dull. Worn settings and clasps can result in the loss of a stone or an entire piece of jewellery and professional cleanings are recommended as often as once a year depending on how often you wear your jewellery. With some simple, basic care, you can help protect your jewellery for years to come. Examine your jewellery regularly to make sure the settings and the clasps are secure. Claw settings are particularly vulnerable if hit against a hard surface or snagged on clothing as they may loosen, risking the loss of a stone. Avoid exposing gold jewellery to household bleach, which will quickly cause gold to discolour. Sterling silver tarnishes rapidly when exposed to salty air and swimming pools. To remove tarnish, we recommend a non-abrasive silver polish like Towntalk silver jewellery polish.
Some basic precautions should be taken with all of your jewellery. Take care to protect your jewellery from impact against hard surfaces and avoid contact with abrasive surfaces. Even a diamond can chip if hit with enough force or at just the right angle. Many stones such as aqua-marine, amethyst, emerald, opal, pearl, peridot, tanzanite are delicate and easily abraded. Perfumes, cosmetics and household chemicals can also damage jewellery. We would suggest that you avoid wearing your jewellery during activity that would expose it to risks.